Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #1721
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are there any WWII games that are not banned in Germany?

    It is a great game, but it is a bit on the dark side. As in it is hard to see stuff at times. Overall it was enjoyable, but not as fun as XIII. I'd rank XIII above it, and they were both great $20 buys.

  2. #1722
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've tried Return to Castle Wolfenstein about a year ago and it was fun and cool for the first stage (despite the ever cliched WW2 stuff), but then next stage started with zombies and it exhibited cantseeshitness, so it got boring very, very quick, and I stopped playing.

  3. #1723
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well yea, the zombies annoyed me at first, but later on I got used to them and pwned them. However some stuff just was annoying like finding a switch, pressing it, then running over here, blowing up a zombie, pressing another switch and exiting the level. Especially some levels in the tombs where everything looks the same. Like a big maze. Later on when you found the Uber Soldats and the Lopers and crazy crap like that it got a little bit annoying until you acquired the Venom. The last boss was fairly easy. All you had to do was circle it with a Venom, then once that over heated throw grenades at him, don't even have to worry about the deadites just ignore them. Continue going for the boss with the Venom, grenades and wait for the Venom to cool or run out of grenade just use whatever else. Fairly easy game to complete, just takes awhile.

  4. #1724
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Would you approve if the muslims ever learnt to develop software and made "Microbomb Flight Simulator, including World Trade Center Scenery Pack"?

  5. #1725
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    if the gameplay is fun who cares =P

  6. #1726
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gonna start Siberia and Siberia II. ^^
    I'm so damn excited!!

  7. #1727
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    y stupid germans banning WWII themed games? just b/c they spawned Hitler =P

  8. #1728
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sometimes I don't care about graph, for example Baldur's gate 2 is only in 2d but I likee it better than any games. It's totally the best. Try it guys, ya won't regret it [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #1729
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Warning, violent slam upcoming*

    I normally don't care for graphics either. But i've played BG2, and i hated it. That sort of gameplay only works online.

  10. #1730
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm doing well in Star Ocean... Now I have Jebus in my party!! (Joshua, but I've renamed him.) I'm saved.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •